Documents required for Indian Visaregencytravels
To Prepare E-token:
- Passport photocopy with previous Indian Visa page.
- 1 recent 2”×2” sized color Photograph (not exceeding 3 months old) of the applicant. (Frontal view without dark glasses & white background.)
- Copy of National ID card.
- List of countries visited in the last 10 years.
- Visiting card.
- Utility bill copy that states present address.
To Submit at the High Commission of India:
- Passport with minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. The passport should have at least two blank pages.
- Copy of valid passport.
- All old passports must be submitted with the application form.
- One recent (not less than 3 months old) 2”×2” passport-size colour photograph depicting full face.
- National ID card photocopy (for adults) and Birth Certificate photocopy (for children).
- Copy of utility bill such as electricity, telephone, gas or water bill (not more than 3 months old).
- Original bank statement of the last 6 months (showing sufficient balance to cover travel expenses) or dollar endorsement or international credit card endorsement.
- Visa request letter from office if employed, visa request letter on business letter pad if business person, travel letter from educational institute or student ID card copy if student.
- Students must provide copy of Parents’ passports with copy of last Indian visa with application.
- Visiting Card.
- Latest Trade License Photocopy (if Business Visa).
- Invitation Letter from India (if Business Visa)
- Appointment letter from India and copy of local doctor’s prescriptions and relevant documents (if Medical Visa)